Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer with Raising Readers

We are in countdown mode at my house! Yeah for Summer! Two regular school days and early-dismissal to go bowling on Wednesday. We've loved our first year at Eastwood! AG was crying the other day because the school year was ending. HP, on the other hand, is counting the days just like his Mama! Speaking of HP, he'll be my guest blogger this week. He's reading the first book in a new series by Rick Riordan. Details to follow! (He has to finish the book first.)

This Summer I'll be tutoring and hosting some Art and Reading Enrichment Camps. Tutoring will be at my house on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I only have 2 slots left, so let me know if you're interested. I'm super-duper excited about the Art and Reading Enrichment Camps at Eastwood! Susan Parker and I have been perusing books that would be appropriate and interesting for a variety of ages. It's going to be awesome! If you're interested in tutoring or camp, give me a call.

Happy reading,
Susanne
334-451-0917

No comments:

Post a Comment